The Website & Cloud Products are operated by Technosoft SEA Pte Ltd, a private limited company registered in Singapore with a registered office at
38 Beach Road #30-30, South Beach Tower, Singapore 189767.
Please visit the Contact Us page for contact details.
If you register to use our Website or Cloud Products as a Customer or a Dealer, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details.
If you are a Customer and use our Website or Cloud Products, we will collect information contained in the Website or Cloud Products which will include your name, mobile phone, and details of the work you need to be undertaken.
If you are a Dealer and you purchase membership or other services on our website, we may collect information about your purchases as well as you credit or debit card information and we will collect information concerning the services you have submitted via the Website.
We may also collect any other information you submit via any online forms or other interactive areas that appear on our Website and Cloud Products from time to time. This includes information contained in any Listing or feedback you post on the Website and Cloud Products or which is contained in any message you transmit via this Website and Cloud Products.
We may collect information about you if you contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
We may collect information about your usage of our Website and Cloud Products.
Your information will be used to provide you with access to our Website and Cloud Products and to supply you with any information or services you request. In particular:
- If you are a Customer on our Website, we will use your location to select Dealers who are best placed to respond and we will send details of the products and services provided by the dealers, together with your first name, to these selected Dealers so they can respond. Any Dealers who respond to your inquiry will also be given access to your telephone number so that they can contact you to discuss your requirements and their quotation. If you select a Dealer to undertake the inquiry via the Website and Cloud Products, then your chosen Dealer will be given access to your other contact details so that they can contact you to arrange for the work to be undertaken. Some Dealers use third party suppliers and agencies to help them to respond to requests for Quotes and to liaise with customers to arrange for work to be undertaken and so references to Dealers in this paragraph includes such third parties acting on their behalf.
- If you are a Customer and post Feedback, the content of the Feedback will be published on our Website or Cloud Products.
- If you register with us as a Customer or Dealer and have consented to receive such information, we may use your details to provide you with, or permit selected third parties to provide you with, information about goods, services and offers we feel may interest you.
- If you register with us we may use your information to contact you for feedback on your use or our products, services or our Website.
We may also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our Website, Cloud Products and other services we offer.
We will share your information with other users of the Website or Cloud Products in the ways described in section 3 above.
If you have consented to receiving marketing information from selected third parties, we will share your information with third parties so that they can provide you with information about the products and services they offer.
We may allow third party providers and contractors who supply services to us or who process information on our behalf (for example our payment provider and website hosts) incidental access to your information. We will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
We may share your information with another organization which buys our business or our assets or to whom we transfer our agreement with you and in the course of any negotiations which may or may not lead to such a transfer or sale.
We may pass aggregate information about the usage of our Website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
Unless permitted or required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our Website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They enable our Website to remember who you are. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for details of the Cookies use on our Website.
By registering to use our Website you are consenting to us using cookies in the ways described in our Cookies policy.
You may be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. However, if you disable cookies you may find this adversely affects your ability to use certain parts of this Website.
If you are a Customer and request Dealers to provide Quote or undertake work for you, you understand and agree that those Dealers (and not Technosoft) are solely responsible for their use of your information.
Whilst we ask all Dealers to act responsibly and to comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws we cannot accept any responsibility for their use of your information. If you are a Customer and have questions or concerns about any Dealer’s use of your information, please raise the matter with the Dealer in question in the first instance.
You have the right as provided under the PDPA to see any information we hold about you, currently free of charge.
You have the right to correct any errors in information we hold about you. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us or any third party at any time.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will retain your information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law.
If you follow a link from any of our Website to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.
If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, or would like to exercise your rights set out above, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about data protection issues can be found on any site under the PDPA
Technosoft Automotive takes all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the visitor’s personal information, for instance, all information is stored on secure password- and firewall-protected servers.
However, the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and cannot guarantee the full security of the data being sent. In connection hereto, the website visitor assumes all responsibility for the transmission in question and the data being provided in course thereof.
Based on the legal requirements Technosoft Automotive may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about the PC used to access this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Any communication provided directly through our website, e.g. data provided by the website visitor in the process of subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters (including email address) or through public comments (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication).
Personal information submitted through the Technosoft Automotive website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy and the applicable laws. These purposes may include
- General website security and fraud prevention as well as verification of compliance with terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring public commentaries published through our website);
- Management and improvement of the website and the Technosoft Automotive business model;
- Adjustment of the Technosoft Automotive website to better respond to the customer needs (including inquiries and complaints) and/or to enable a broader use of services offered through the website;
- More efficient update and notification system (incl. for the company newsletter);
- A more customized marketing communication strategy relating to the Technosoft Automotive’s or its Certified Partners’ business model (to be provided upon request).
Before disclosing any personal information, the visitor must obtain the express consent of the person affected both to the disclosure and to the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
No personal information will be supplied to any third party without the express consent of the website visitor.
Technosoft Automotive may disclose visitor’s personal information to its shareholders and subsidiaries as well as its employees, service providers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as legally permitted and reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. This may occur inter alia
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend Technosoft Automotive’s legal rights (including mitigation of legal and insolvency risks as well as fraud prevention);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Any visitor to the Technosoft Automotive website may instruct the company to provide any personal information with regard to him stored on the company servers (subject to appropriate evidence of identity (e.g. a photocopy of a state issued ID certified by a solicitor or an accredited financial institution plus a proof of current address).
Any individual may request for his personal information to be deleted, destroyed or not to be processed any further or opt out of the use of personal information for marketing purposes.
Technosoft Automotive puts a large effort into keeping the personal information of its partners and clients current, therefore, we would like to ask our visitors to correct or update their personal information whenever required.
The collected personal information may be stored, processed and transferred in or between any of the countries in which we operate (including following countries outside the legal scope of the European Union data protection regulations: United States, Russia, China, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, New Zealand and Mexico) in order to enable and optimize the use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies are divided into “persistent” or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user but personal information may be linked to the information obtained through cookies.
The Technosoft Automotive website use both session and persistent cookies on our website. Most browsers allow to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11) cookies are blocked using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- In Firefox (version 36) the user can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- In Chrome (version 41) cookies can be blocked by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading. Cookies that have already been saved can also be deleted, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11), cookie files must be deleted manually (instructions under http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internetexplorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- In Firefox (version 36), click “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then select “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- In Chrome (version 41), access the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Blocking and/or deleting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
This policy requires regular updates that will be displayed on the website. The website visitors therefore assume responsibility for verifying the newest updates to ensure their consent; the newsletter subscribers may be notified of the changes in this policy per email.