Automotive dealers and manufacturers are constantly looking for ways to engage with consumers, by managing cost-effective marketing and promotional campaigns, developing better relationships. Once the deal is done, dealerships know they need to develop proactive, meaningful relationships with customers to keep them coming back for service, after-market add-ons, and their next vehicle.
For instance, car buyers have a very specific lifecycle that’s unique from other industries, particularly in terms of a time frame. Car dealerships and other automotive sellers must understand and operate within this lifecycle to effectively close deals.
Some of these companies tweaking various CRM Solutions to fit their needs, many businesses opt for an automotive-specific dealer CRM solution to nurture customer relationships and grow sales. Through our implementation projects in the Automotive industry, we’ve learned how important to leverage the best practices in the following:
- Methods and tools to optimize CRM strategy to gain competitive advantage
- Marketing campaigns, lead generation tools through digital marketing channels
- Sales process and customer touch points across the complex vehicle ownership lifecycle
- Customer support, recommendations and feedback
- Consistent follow-up’s and constant communications with customers through different channels
- Dealer processes efficiency improvement when transforming to the customer centric organization
Technosoft Automotive and its partners are strengthening relationships between Manufactures, dealerships and consumers through a portfolio of innovative solutions, including Automotive CRM or integrated Dealer Management System (DMS) — software solutions that provide tools for managing marketing, sales, service, parts and inventory management, business management, integration, and master data management across different systems.
Technosoft Yana Dealer management system information can be found in the Technosoft Yana Overview brochure.
Please contact us for more information or demo.